Your visions will happen
48,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics in 4 is my estimate.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Pics in 4

Andy will try to get revenge for Davis Cup but Pics is too good right now and to be honest, Andy sucks.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Andy in 4 i hope.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Come on Duck, make us proud... crowd, one time you have my blessing, be as shameless as you can be and roar Andy past this guy

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Come on Duck, make us proud... crowd, one time you have my blessing, be as shameless as you can be and roar Andy past this guy
You sound jealous that Pics is a harder worker and way more humble than Rafa :wavey:

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
You sound jealous that Pics is a harder worker and way more humble than Rafa :wavey:
It has nothing to do with Ferrer, it's just that I like Roddick very much :shrug:

I want him to make a good showing for his home crowd, I find it sad that one person has destroyed an otherwise glorious career, he at least deserves another QF

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Ferrer to kick out this jerk in 3 quickie sets

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Ferrer please save tennis

This |Roddick please go home

Ferrer 6-4 6-3 6-2

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
I prefer Rodduck to win this.
The Grand Slam would be better with the classic players in the QF.
So, Duck, please.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
i believe andy is going to win this.

he will know what to do. he has to serve big and attack when there are weak replies.

no need to try to rally with the little warrior. he will cut you to pieces if you do that.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Fat boy RodDICK will be taught a lesson in graft and fighting spirit in this match. I would be suprised if the duck wins a set. It still won't stop the redneck from coming out with his smart arse comments though.

·
Registered
29,240 Posts
Goodbye Andy :bigwave:

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Pics in a routine three set win. Only edge Roddick has is the serve, Pics is vastly superior in every other aspect.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts