Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Golubev in 5

Votes: 3 10.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could be a tricky match up if Nadal is rusty. Still I think he prevails in 3 sets, something like 6-4 6-3 6-3

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
actual match discussion?

no-one cares.... not on MTF at least. i for one dont care with pocahontas' matches

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actual match discussion?

no-one cares.... not on MTF at least. i for one dont care with pocahontas' matches
And yet you posted in the thread.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
Golubev will unleash the beast :scared:

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
Golubev has the potential to blow Nadull off the court. He's a mental mug though, that won't happen :eek:

Paste the above sentence into every WWW Nadull match thread until he wins the USO and you'll have an accurate tournament summary.

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts
Nadal 6-2 6-1 6-0

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Golubev has been hot lately...winning the prestigious Astana Challenger, beating an uninterested Stan Wawrinka, and beating hard-court extraordinaire Maximo Gonzales. He even challenged Stakhvosky and Bellucci, who have really put up brilliant fights in USO 1st round, eating bagels in their last sets of play.

The only logical conclusion I can come to is Golubev in 4, sending the tennis world into havoc and causing the MTF servers to crash for over 48 hours.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Golubev has been hot lately...winning the prestigious Astana Challenger, beating an uninterested Stan Wawrinka, and beating hard-court extraordinaire Maximo Gonzales. He even challenged Stakhvosky and Bellucci, who have really put up brilliant fights in USO 1st round, eating bagels in their last sets of play.

The only logical conclusion I can come to is Golubev in 4, sending the tennis world into havoc and causing the MTF servers to crash for over 48 hours.
Golubev actually lost in the semis of this Astana challenger to Bubka, but nevermind.

If Golubev plays one of his fluke matches (last was in March, Davis Cup against Berdych) he could really trouble Nadal but normally Nadal wins this in 3 with one or two tight sets.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all to see Rafa lose to this mug, which is quite depressing really. Rafa sucks, and it would take a frikkin MIRACLE for him to win USO this year. I'll go for Goulbev in 4.

Reactions: Orka_n

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all to see Rafa lose to this mug, which is quite depressing really. Rafa sucks, and it would take a frikkin MIRACLE for him to win USO this year. I'll go for Goulbev in 4.
:lol: Have you become careergrandslam #2?

Reactions: Sunset of Age

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
nadal 6-0, 6-0, 6-0 lol

·
Registered
7,014 Posts

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
I hope this is sarcasm..
I hope yours is too...

Rafa will probably be rusty and let one set go to a tiebreak or something...which he might lose. I'm going with Rafa in 4, something like 6-7 6-1 6-4 7-5

1 - 20 of 33 Posts