Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonder if Kokkinakis withdrawal last week was just fatigue and he will rout Tomic here, or is he struggling again. Interesting match, Winner should qualify

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Re: Tomic v Kokkinakis USO QR1

you've got to be joking lol

Surely Kokk will take this. maybe Tomic will play at 110% just to piss off Tennis Australia but i doubt it.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts

Terrible draw but I guess neither followed up on the promising results eariler in the year, so they got themselves to blame.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,608 Posts

Terrible draw but I guess neither followed up on the promising results eariler in the year, so they got themselves to blame.
well Kokk had that awful Monte Carlo accident that derailed his entire clay season.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts

well Kokk had that awful Monte Carlo accident that derailed his entire clay season.
Oh yeah that was terrible, he gets injured all the time regardless, and when he's regaining form they place these stupid boxes on court. Hope they will not appear next year.

I'm bit surprised Tomic is a clear underdog with the bookies. He will be motivated, and when he is... :cool:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Yeah Kokk :bounce: The TV coverage was only the last two sets, but those were the sets a Kokk fan wanted to see :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts