Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who wins?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Murray isn't losing this, probably in 4 because he starts while half asleep again

·
Registered
10,682 Posts
Eat him alive Endi

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Isnah played almost 4 hours and it's not like he is the fittest player of the tour.

Andy in 4.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Murray has historically had trouble with really big servers but can Long John Isner do it in 5 sets? I think probably not. Murray should win but will probably lose a set...

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Murray has historically had trouble with really big servers but can Long John Isner do it in 5 sets? I think probably not. Murray should win but will probabaly lose a set...
I'm not sure he's been overly troubled by big servers. He has a good record against the biggest of them methinks.. like Ivo, Isner and ARod, and as we know he has one of the best return of serves. Sure he's been troubled a few times, like in Wimby against ARod. But he generally gets to balls that would usually be aces.

Well, Isner seemed tired and this looks to be a decent matchup for Andy, so I'll shoot for Andy in 3. But I would prefer 4 sets for the entertainment aspect.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Isner has played 1 hrs 40 min more than andy today and he looked really tired at the end . Perhaps , he would be tired 2mrw ..so murray in 4

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Murray's return of service will be too much for Isner, especially after his long match today. Murray will probably get serious for this match unlike how he dealt with the joke that is Donald Young.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
this is either going to be real close or it's going to be ANdy all the way. Just don't see Isner smashing Murray in any possible way. however Isner is definitely going to bring this to some tiebreaks and he is so good at tiebreaks you never know what could happen....

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Depends how tired longJohn is, but Murray should probably win.

·
29,645 Posts
Murray probably in straights. If it wasn't for this stupid schedule for the bottom half, I'd have loved to see a classic here, but alas Andy's the one with the chance to make the F so he needs to get it done quickly.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Andy in straight sets or in 4 if he loose 1 TB. Andy is just better version of Simon and Simon today was pathetic in TB-s, won more total points than Isner and also had more BP opportunities, but lost all 3 TB-s.. there is no way Isner will win 3TB-s against Murray, and Andy has better serve than Simon, is bigger, faster, even better return, there is nothing ISner can do to win.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts