Votes: 0 0.0%
  • juan in 5

Votes: 1 2.9%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i suppose this is a futile thread , but mind you monaco has been a revelation this usopen and he has been playing some awesome tennis .

he has the game to trouble fed .

maybe none of you has seen monaco play here,but i tell you he has been ruthless .

fed leads h2h 2-0.

but still i have to go with tmf in 4 close sets

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
Roger 6-4 6-3 6-1

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Pico doesn't have pace to his shots to hurt Roger with anything, getting balls back work fine against Haas but not here. Gonna be three rutine sets with Roger's play for the day deciding how much. Really gonna be the least intriguing R4 match.

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
I like Federer and I want him to win but it is really a joke draw for Roger.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,447 Posts
Monaco is one of those players that will never be able to hurt Roger, ever. Roger in 3, 4 maximum.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I get nervous when I see Federer against these Latinos and even Spaniards. I'm going to go with Federer in 4 sets, even if logic dictates 3.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Cilic has been on a good run - beating Del Potro back in August. Don't forget he dispatched Murray in straight sets at the US Open 09. (Granted that's not exactly difficult) but Cilic is a tough match for any player.

As for Monaco - it will most likely be straight sets for Roger. He doesn't have any weapons other than his pushing ability. Natural clay courter, up against a confident Roger who's playing pretty freely right now.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
honestly, poll is not needed here.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
What i find interesting is that this match will be in the night session while Tsonga-Fish who i expected to be in the evening will be during the day

1 - 20 of 27 Posts