• Dominic of Austria

Votes: 24 68.6%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge chance for FAA here.

FAA is one of the most talented players of all-time.

Should he live up to his potential, it would be a disaster to see him retire without at least 6-7 Slams.

Thiem, on the other hand, is a good player. Nothing special though.

FAA in easy 5.

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
Really like FAA and he'll become big, but I'm backing Thiem here.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Thiem is specialized in roasting Mugers, don't expect any surprises here.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Not sure Felix has played anyone who is actually playing that well, certainly not Murray, and Moutet looked like absolute crap (was that Felix?) so very hard to pick Felix--even though he's looked fantastic after 1rst round-- I have to say Thiem, but it should be a barn burner.
I expect nonstop explosive hitting.

·
Registered
999 Posts
FAA is playing well, but thiem is a player on another level compared to his previous opponents. I expect a DT win, probably in 4 tough sets with missed opportunities from the Canadian. People over hyping FAA here, once he loses people will remember that he often struggles mentally and call him mug again.
If thiem plays like he did in R1 he is doomed though. Very intriguing match, both are aggressive baseliners and will try to take charge from the first ball.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thiem 3-1 or in straights..... The one set he may lose will be due to loss of concentration and high UE count. Expect Thiem to overwhelm FAA with his power

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thiem is best ball basher of his generation, but does have a fairly one dimensional game, evidenced by his poor form at Wimbledon.

FFA to send him packing in 4 sets

·
Registered
16,777 Posts
"Nothing special" Thiem in 3 easy sets.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
FAA will beat him eventually if he keeps developing, but I don't think he is there yet.

Domi in 4 :cool:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
FAA is playing well, but I don’t know if he’s ready for Thiem at this stage. Thiem in 4 tight sets. No result would shock me, though.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Huge chance for FAA here.

FAA is one of the most talented players of all-time.

Should he live up to his potential, it would be a disaster to see him retire without at least 6-7 Slams.

Thiem, on the other hand, is a good player. Nothing special though.

FAA in easy 5.
A straight sets win over a 10% Murray has really sent people into a state of delusion. FAA is young enough to vulture a bunch of slams when the Big 3 retire so I suppose it's possible.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts