Mens Tennis Forums banner

Pick one...

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rafa will teach this guy a lesson in what it means to be a professional tennis player

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Come on Rafa, please destroy this fat ass.

If Verdasco pawned him multiple times, so should you!

I don't think it will be a pretty game. I'm sure it will be sloppy here and there.

But I'm going to go with Nadal in 4 close sets. He should exploit fat Dave's footwork, make him move around and wear him out.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Nadal will murder this old ballbasher.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
A tragedy that this match will be played on something only slighty faster than a slow clay court. If the match was to take place on a genuinely fast hard court as was meant to be the case then we would have the inevitable victory of the Armenian-Argentinian. Alas Nadull will win.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Nalbandians fitness and conditioning annoys me. He is a professional tennis player who has been blessed with exceptional talent, just wasting it by being lazy ass.

Nadal even as poorly as he is playing will surely expose Davides lack of fitness.

·
Registered
802 Posts
:eek::(
A tragedy that this match will be played on something only slighty faster than a slow clay court. If the match was to take place on a genuinely fast hard court as was meant to be the case then we would have the inevitable victory of the Armenian-Argentinian. Alas Nadull will win.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Rafa in four.

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Not often does Nadal play three people in a row who he doesn't have a head-to-head advantage over:
Golubev 0-0
Mahut 0-1
Nalbandian 2-2

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
By the way my fav Nadal match against Nalbandian was in IW 2009... 5 match points saved and bageled him at the end. It was glorious :worship:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Nadal will win in straight sets, maybe 4, but I don't think so. I expect a comfortable win for Rafa and wouldn't be shocked if Nalbandian retires before the final point. David isn't serving well enough and his movement isn't good enough to be truly competitive in this match. This court plays more similarily to IW/Miami, where Rafa beat Nalbandian, than the two indoor events that Nalbandian defeated Nadal in.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I remember how people were worshipping Nalbandian's return at a previous USO then he got wacked horribly by Verdasco.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
I remember how people were worshipping Nalbandian's return at a previous USO then he got wacked horribly by Verdasco.
Story of Fat Dave's career, he'll win some MM, maybe a win over a big name - then comes a slam and he's embarrassed in early rounds. Most overrated player on the forum :eek: What has he done in slams apart from his one wimbledon final? Nothing.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts