it will be a tough match for Nole

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
obvious in 3 sets

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Kudla is a journeyman as he showed in Wimbly, even with a possibly worsened serve Novak will beat him in 3 sets, one tight one.

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
I know it is good for Novak to play later in order to rest his shoulder, but couldn't they put him in 1 AM spot ?
With WTA before him probably will be better if we go to sleep and wake up at 3:30 - 4 am ......

·
Registered
6,883 Posts
Denis Kudla to achieve the Serbian slam by beating Janko Tipsarevic, Dusan Lajovic and Novak Djokovic in consecutive matches.

Denis Kudla in 4.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Healedović in 3

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
You could petition to the relevant authorities and hope they take pity on you and schedule accordingly. ^^
Somehow I will manage. But if R16 is in the graveyard shift, my poor body will collapse from lack of sleep :frown2:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Denis Kudla to achieve the Serbian slam by beating Janko Tipsarevic, Dusan Lajovic and Novak Djokovic in consecutive matches.

Denis Kudla in 4.
*dead* :hysteric:

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Kudla got routined by Delmugtro when he got back to the tour after more than a year on the sidelines, without a backhand, something like 6-2 6-3. He is just useless outside grass and will not win more than 3 games per set even against injured Djokovic.

·
Registered
14,269 Posts
Even when Djokovic has a tough paper draw it somehow opens up.

So weird.

Hopefully Meddy stays intact

1 - 17 of 17 Posts