WWW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Novak Djokovic and Joao Sousa are interesting rivals who always try to show not only high-quality, but also beautiful tennis. The public simply adores when these opponents cross racquets to determine who is the best athlete to date.

Who will win?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Given who they're both playing I think we should just skip the bullshit and get to the Djokovic/Federer match already.
Well, you just don't ever know. Almost no one expected Cecchinato to upend Djokovic at the French Open. I think it's best to just sit back and enjoy the whole ride.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Novak had showed some fight against Nadal in Rome but he clearly was not anywhere near his best at RG and Cecchinato was tearing through the draw. It wasn’t that huge of a shocker. Novak losing now would be a huge shocker.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Djokovic to win in 3 straight sets, and to lose not more than 4 games on an average per set. One could expect a scoreline similar to the Gasquet match.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Well, you just don't ever know. Almost no one expected Cecchinato to upend Djokovic at the French Open. I think it's best to just sit back and enjoy the whole ride.
Djokovic has since a slam and a masters, Sousa is just practice partner at this point.

·
Registered
11,071 Posts
Given who they're both playing I think we should just skip the bullshit and get to the Djokovic/Federer match already.
This pretty much, barring injury I think the Fedovic QF is practically set.

·
Registered
9,237 Posts
Sousa played like in trance against Pouille, good game off the ground and great intensity. His serve will be punished a lot.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Djokoking to make sure we witness a battle of epic proportions

1 - 20 of 28 Posts