Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Fucsovics will probably be the hardest Djokovic opponent until the QF unless PCB makes it to R4, which says something about his draw..

Nole got an absolute cakewalk to the Semi Final if you look at Federer's actual form not his name/pedigree. (Pouille, Gasquet, Troicki, Youghzny,Sandgren, Granollers, Sousa among others populate that quarter.)..Should be a walk in the park for Novak..

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
oddly enough Novak has gotten miracle draw after miracle draw since being ranked around 20. Never seen a low seed make out so easily. Interesting indeed.
Novak DJokovic has drawn world no.40 Marton Fucsovics. Meanwhile, Rafael Nadal has drawn world no.148 David Ferrer.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Pretty tricky for a first round, I think maybe Djokovic could drop a set here. It's not easy to start a slam playing your best but I find it hard to see anything other than Djokovic winning the match

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Fucsovics will probably be the hardest Djokovic opponent until the QF unless PCB makes it to R4, which says something about his draw..

Nole got an absolute cakewalk to the Semi Final if you look at Federer's actual form not his name/pedigree. (Pouille, Gasquet, Troicki, Youghzny,Sandgren, Granollers, Sousa among others populate that quarter.)..Should be a walk in the park for Novak..
LOL..Gem from a Rafatard about draw. >:)

I think Rafatards should be banned from talking about draws for at least 5 years after the draw he got here.

·
Registered
74 Posts
so tricky unpredictable opponent this match will not be easy to predict , Fucosovics is a potential threat he can put Djoker in a serious threat , Djoker will not feel comfort. my prediction is a tight four sets victory for the serb 7/5 6/7 7/6 6/4.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Novak in 5
I know you are probably not following other players that closely, but have you seen Fucsovics playing lately?
He is like 40% compared to his form when he got to R4 at AO and won Geneva, with 1st serve mostly away and an absolutely attackable 2nd serve.

Novak in easy 3, if he has a bad serving day, then 1 closer set.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
No Fucs given by Nole about his opponent here, routine 3 setters until QF is my prediction :)

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
Fuscisvicivocvics is a very talented player, so much so that he won the boys 18 and under Wimbledon Championship.

He has grown into a player who will no doubt win slams going forward and if not slams, at least Masters Series titles.

However, he is up against what can only be described as the biggest challenge in tennis; to defeat Novak Djokovic.

As much as I respect Fuscisvicivocvics, it can only be a good thing to see more of the stunning Serbian. Watch out for Djokovic's huge forehand, which I think will debilitate Fuscisvicivocvics.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
..have you seen Fucsovics playing lately?
He is like 40% compared to his form when he got to R4 at AO and won Geneva, with 1st serve mostly away and an absolutely attackable 2nd serve.
disappointing to hear as i like fucs game.

6-4, 6-3, 6-2 djoker.

·
Registered
21,282 Posts
LOL..Gem from a Rafatard about draw. >:)

I think Rafatards should be banned from talking about draws for at least 5 years after the draw he got here.
Both Rafaole tards should be banned from talking about draws. Only we GOATerer tards have any right to whine over the draw for this fortnight. >:)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

Youhzny & Gasquet were actually the mugs Nadal faced in SF's in previous USO's & don't forget who he faced in 2017 before facing a top 20 player; Lajovic, Daniel, Mayer, Dolgopolov and Rublev.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts