Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isner is always a potential danger with his GOAT serve, but I think Delpo will win in 3 or 4 at most. Things are really lining up for him this year, he will be in much better shape going into a probable semifinal with Nadal than last year.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Please Big John, or else Del Potro is gonna bend again for Nadal for the 93rd time in a row

But I guess Hamlet in 4

·
Registered
11,071 Posts
I'm not sure if Isner will be so potent against Nadal given he got broken twice by Raobot of all people and Nadal will be returning from the stands. Isner can't rally against Nadal on these courts I'm confident. Del Potro will probably have the better chance, but it will likely be exactly like last year where he comes out guns blazing and Nadal's defense eventually grinds him down and gets in his head. Nadal's going to make the final pretty comfortably I feel.

As for the match, should be 50/50 and either player will lose to Nadal.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Po in 4.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Surprised by John Isner's stamina this year, but I don't think he'll really threaten Juan Martin Del Potro (despite the Miami match).

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Del Potro to save humanity by defeating Trump lover Isner and the dark force Nadal back to back. Get your popcorn ready, everyone.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
He's on fumes already. Look what happened in WM SF vs Anderson. He could barely walk since the 4th set.
He played two five setters in this tournament, but I watched the match point in both and his face did not look as exhausted as usual, hence me impressed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts