• Karlovic

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They played recently in Bogota F, Tomic made it through Canada open qualies just to face Ivo again:D I think again final set tie-break this time for Ivo

·
Your visions will happen
47,138 Posts
Potential epic, this

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
If Bernard cares, he'll win this match. He's a better and more clutch player than Ivo is and has shown that the previous 3 times they've played.

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
Tomic cant believe his luck, last time he was readinlg his serve quite well
He was definitely reading the Karlovic's serve better and better as the match went on, in these slower Toronto conditions, Tomic should be winning this.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
bernie in 2

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
H2H doesn't matter much here IMHO.

In a match against Karlovic you can play well and lose or play bad and win. It's up to a few points.

If the match turns into a TB fest, I think Tomic has the edge, because he is (a bit) more athletic and being 196cm he has the huge range to put some Karlovic returnable serves in court. But I'm not sure Tomic will be able to concentrate and hold the serve for the whole match or lose just once like in Bogota, after all, it's R1 and not a final. For Karlovic doesn't matter much the place really, he normally can hold serve in basically any tournament.

Still going with Tomic, but this could go either way.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Tomic to take out the disgusting bot

1 - 16 of 16 Posts