• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy birthday Roger :cool:

Make it 15-0 :devil:

Ferrer was pathetic yesterday.. If Fed loses this..please don't lose on your birthday :D, damn it, bring it on Betterer! :devil:

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Re: WWW? Toronto QFs: [2] Federer vs [6] Ferrer

Fraud's draw from hell continues. Next thing you know Roddick will come out of retirement to gift Fraud his 18th. Nothing would surprise me at this point :eek:

·
Registered
252 Posts

Fraud's draw from hell continues. Next thing you know Roddick will come out of retirement to gift Fraud his 18th. Nothing would surprise me at this point :eek:
It would surprise me if you could write something that isn't dissing one of the greatest players.:silly:

·
Banned
9,577 Posts

Federer in 2

·
Registered
3,982 Posts

You know what, I wouldn't be surprised if that scenario happens... it's pathetic how lucky he is. As if winning all those slams in the weak era wasn't enough.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

Vulture to do an unthinkable and win 9 games.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts

federer in 2 easy sets, ferrer struggled to beat dodig out of all people...

·
Registered
264 Posts

You should stop destroying every thread where Federer is included.
Why you are ruining the things mate, and why are you so bitter?

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts

You should stop destroying every thread where Federer is included.
Why you are ruining the things mate, and why are you so bitter?
If this forum was properly moderated, such a poster would've been long permbanned, but on here you can get away with anything as long as you're hating on Federer...

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Must have more to do with the the old man's popularity...
Sure but it's too lopsided, you know Raonic will play first night session match followed by Federer, this is pathetic scheduling.

Wouldn't surprise me if Djokovic tanked to give the tournament's schedulers a big fu.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts