Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hide your kids. This gonna be ugly.

In their current serve/ROS form - I expect 0-1 breaks in this one.

Also line for over/under games set at 25.5

Server wins to 0. Server wins to 15.

If you miss this, don't worry - you can always watch a MLB match.

H2H Raonic leads 2-1 [2-0 on hard]

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Re: WWW Toronto QF: M. Raonic vs. [6] Fel. Lopez

Miles the servebot to win 7-6 4-6 7-6 in yet another disgusting performance.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts

Assuming they put this on tomorrow night lucky for the fans there's an MLB match going on only about a half hour away depending on traffic in downtown Toronto.

Also Raonic is the seeded player, not Lopez

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts

Hide your kids. This gonna be ugly.

In their current serve/ROS form - I expect 0-1 breaks in this one.

Also line for over/under games set at 25.5

Server wins to 0. Server wins to 15.

If you miss this, don't worry - you can always watch a MLB match.

H2H Raonic leads 2-1 [2-0 on hard]
Absolutely this.

Servebot vs. Servebot-pusher hybrid :eek:

Hopefully someone to withdraw before the match, saving the public and tennis from misery.

·
Administrator
14,824 Posts

Hopefully Raonic picks it up a bit and can win in straights without a tiebreak.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
will be watching this live tomorrow and pissed I gotta watch the bot & Feli play...knew it soon as I saw the draw that Milos would be the night match and how easy again for Botnic it would be to get to the quarters...Djoko whos # 1 seed had tougher opponents so far..what a dumb system that this happens...was hoping he would be knocked out and could see a better match..honestly would rather watch any of the other quarters then this...at least Fed made it and can see this..hopefully Ferrer can make a match of it..maybe ill watch doubles on grandstand then watch bornic @ $250 a pop on stadium crt...was hoping for Djoko-Murrray or Dimi-Wawa...but wouldnt matter..just like 2012 quarters they bumped Haas-Djoko to grandstand and put Stalenic-Isner on stadium crt...LOL at that..obviously someone who doesnt know tennis with nationlistic blinders on..if Feli someohow wins maybe that will make up for losing an hr of my life watching this max 5 shot rally borefest..hope they suprise me

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
might sound crazy, but this should be Lalo's perfect match up. Tic tac game, volleys everywhere, block returns and putting pressure on them, slicing to oblivion, etc. etc.

i'd say Lalo in 3

·
Banned
18,509 Posts

Miles the servebot to win 7-6 4-6 7-6 in yet another disgusting performance.
You think there will be a break in this match? :spit:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
milos in 2

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Milos will win this, Lopez has sometims bad service games when he can´t hit 1st serve. Milos is 2-1 vs him loosing only Mardid 2011 on clay and back than he wasn ´t as good as now, can ´t see Lopez winning this, he himself is very bad on return and is very ace-able-evry player against Lopez has a lot of aces so Milos most likely won´t get broken so something like tie-break and 1 set by break 7-6 6-4

·
Registered
6,791 Posts

You think there will be a break in this match? :spit:
only 2 out of 9 sets they played went to tiebreaks so who knows. lopez should be a threat but it looks like chairman rao has got this. cant wait to see federer dismantle him though :haha:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts