Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Murray in 3

Votes: 10 41.7%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen any of Ferrer's matches, Murray looks to be playing well. Murray is playing doubles, so I have no idea how much energy he'll have left however.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
If Andy's tired it's his own fault and not playing the final might actually end up being a good thing for Shanghai. I'll say Andy in 3 because it's on hard, but Ferrer will obviously be tough, so this match alone will most likely be physically exhausting.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If Andy's tired it's his own fault and not playing the final might actually end up being a good thing for Shanghai. I'll say Andy in 3 because it's on hard, but Ferrer will obviously be tough, so this match alone will most likely be physically exhausting.
Certainly. I don't get why he's playing here at all, much less why he playing both singles and doubles.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Muzza always struggled with Dave

see a match like 7-5 6-7 7-5 to one of them

·
Registered
903 Posts
Murray to tank to avoid a beating from Nadal. Conserving energy for Shanghai might be the wise thing to do. Can't afford to dump 1,000 points like he did in Canada.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts
Two stamina fiends here. I say Andy wins in straight sets, though it should be a tricky match. Ferrer isn't giving away any points, but Andy is on another tier to him, so he'll manage to win. Unless, of course, he wants to conserve his energy for Shanghai.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Another match for Murray. They can play long rallies, not making many errors, great ROS, but the difference is the serve and also Andy got more power is bigger. Andy in 2 close sets.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Murray in 2, I think.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Vamos David :)

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Pushray will lose here.