• Murray in 2

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Murray in 3

Votes: 9 18.8%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
this should be a good match, hope i can tune in. hurray for murray in 3.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Nalby hasn't got the energy to beat top guys anymore

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Wishful thinking OP, but I suppose a Nalby win would get the Nalbandwagon rolling again, and that's always fun. This would be the appropriate amount of fuel. Won't be easy for the man either way, but best of luck to him, he needs it alot more.

Nalby in 3

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Nalby in two ezi sets

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Now can someone explain to me how Murray's draw is easier than Nadals? He's Baghdatis and Nalbandian- Nadal has Soeda and Giraldo- two people I would have never know play tennis if you asked me a week ago.
I'm hoping Murray can get this done in two, but realistically Nalba might take a set.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Now can someone explain to me how Murray's draw is easier than Nadals? He's Baghdatis and Nalbandian- Nadal has Soeda and Giraldo- two people I would have never know play tennis if you asked me a week ago.
I'm hoping Murray can get this done in two, but realistically Nalba might take a set.
I draws a draw. Stop complaining.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hope Nalby can beat Murray.... He has a much better chance against Nadal in the final if he can get through Ferrer.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Murray to triumph in straights.

To those who thinks FatDave can win are deluded.

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Not sure Fat Dave can serve at a level needed to win this sort of match anymore. Against Murray you simply can't get away with serving like a girl, you'll get broken again and again and again.

Bit like Davydenko since returning from his injury - serve was always a weakness in the past, but in 08/09 he had it at a decent level so it wasn't a catastrophic problem. Nowadays he can produce bursts of decent level off the ground, but always the serve screws him.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
OBviously you do not follow tennis very closely if you do not know who Santiago Giraldo is! he was a highly followed player the last few years because he definitely has some talent. HOWEVER, I do agree that Murray is facing tougher players. despite that I am surprised you do not know the lower ranked players at all..... Giraldo played Federer at the last GS for heaven's sake (a poor preformance however). Wouldn't be surprised if Girlado presents Nadal some trouble, he does have game

1 - 20 of 40 Posts