Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will win?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
A happy person
44,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea what will they do against each other, probably Gulbis wins. What do you think?

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I enjoyed to read your opinion guys. :hug: :lol: :p
:lol: :hug:

Okay, then. Not much of a fan of either (not having anything against them either btw), so I hope for your favourite to win. You just never know which Gulbis to appear, so good luck, Kubot. ;)

·
A happy person
44,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol: :hug:

Okay, then. Not much of a fan of either (not having anything against them either btw), so I hope for your favourite to win. You just never know which Gulbis to appear, so good luck, Kubot. ;)
You are nice as usual Karin. :hug: :hug:

You are right about Gulbis but we can say same about Kubot.. So the match should be fun. I like Gulbis too anyway. Nay, I like Fish too so congrats organisers, great draw :hatoff: :ras:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
You are nice as usual Karin. :hug: :hug:

You are right about Gulbis but we can say same about Kubot.. So the match should be fun. I like Gulbis too anyway. Nay, I like Fish too so congrats organisers, great draw :hatoff: :ras:
:lol: - you're welcome, Diana! :D

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
gulbis in 2

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
When two mentally unstable players face each other, you can't be sure about anything.
Gulbis possesses a superior serve, hits harder from the baseline and is the more experienced one in Singles.

Ernie should outplay Q-Bot in rallies and serve works great for both, I'll go with Gulbis in 2.

·
Registered
14,666 Posts
Gulbis in 2.

·
Registered
68,586 Posts
ernie for sure

1 - 15 of 15 Posts