Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Match of the year. The Boggooch rivalry always delivers high quality tennis. Rumours have it Fed and Nole withdrew from Shanghai so they could learn a few lessons from this match.

For those of you interested in attending this twice in a lifetime opportunity your best bet (other than putting your life savings on the winner in Round 2) is flying into San Francisco and then catching the boat across to Tiburon. A one way plane ticket from New York costs $474 although you can get them for around $280 if you want to stop in Milwaukee. If you want to first go to Wimbledon and reminisce about their titanic three set tussle in 2007 and then fly to San Francisco your looking at $1446 for the Boggooch tour and those flying from Sydney your looking at $1006.

Unfortunately they are first up tomorrow so those of who struggling for cash have no opportunities to load up on Guccione/Ball winning the doubles and then using the winnings to fund your trip.

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
epic match but i gotta favour sharky gooch as he is about to crown himself king of tiburon

in a regular situation the women would be the biggest winners here but alas the red king already has an exclusive (or so she thinks)sexual female partner. still, word on the street is that his goochness can make any female come just by staring at her with those deep celtic-italian-australian eyes of his

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Match of the year. The Boggooch rivalry always delivers high quality tennis. Rumours have it Fed and Nole withdrew from Shanghai so they could learn a few lessons from this match.

For those of you interested in attending this twice in a lifetime opportunity your best bet (other than putting your life savings on the winner in Round 2) is flying into San Francisco and then catching the boat across to Tiburon. A one way plane ticket from New York costs $474 although you can get them for around $280 if you want to stop in Milwaukee. If you want to first go to Wimbledon and reminisce about their titanic three set tussle in 2007 and then fly to San Francisco your looking at $1446 for the Boggooch tour and those flying from Sydney your looking at $1006.

Unfortunately they are first up tomorrow so those of who struggling for cash have no opportunities to load up on Guccione/Ball winning the doubles and then using the winnings to fund your trip.
:haha:

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
This is another no-name mugathon. Mods should be taking action against these clown threads.

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
This is another no-name mugathon. Mods should be taking action against these clown threads.
i would request that the mods ignore this poster as the thread is noting a match of historical significance to a large minority on the boards... as the quoted poster is a nadal fan (H2H: Gooch 1 - 0 Nadal) i am sure you will rule against the quoted poster as you do in all such cases featuring nadal fans...

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
This is real tennis bro. Give me Boggo/Gooch over Federer/Nadal any day of the week.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
God I wish I could have watched this one. Gooch came in unprepared compared to the confident Bogo. I'm certain the lucrative crown will be handed back and forth in this epic match up which dwarves most if not all top level match ups.

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
i would request that the mods ignore this poster as the thread is noting a match of historical significance to a large minority on the boards... as the quoted poster is a nadal fan (H2H: Gooch 1 - 0 Nadal) i am sure you will rule against the quoted poster as you do in all such cases featuring nadal fans...
He must have trouble getting the shut eye at night knowing full well Gooch owns his hero in every possible way.... including pulling off armani....

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts
Damn you Ginger :mad:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
First loss in the Gooch's career.

Just because this was Rafa last time he played the Gooch in Sydney.

·
Banned
10,179 Posts
this.....making match threads for some noname buffoons in a noname tournament is not a bright thing to do.....of course mods will let these threads linger because action jackson is a supporter of buffoons......

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
I probably would have thrown up if I saw these two playing on the court.
Gooch and Boggo would probably do the same if they saw you watching them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts