Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Match is in the hands of the italian player. Becuzzi in one set.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
what? how on earth did he get in the MD

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
This is like JG getting direct entry into a 1000

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
780 hard work dollars made by Enrico :worship:

·
Your visions will happen
47,121 Posts
All of those ranked players in the Qualies must have signed in too late, and after Becuzzi.

The early bird gets the worm, or in this case, direct entry.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u mean unranked?

Notable names are Gucch the Gooch and Hsieh, she won Wimbledon doubles with Shuai Peng

hold on a sec, there are 14 WC in the QS draw???? § = Wild Card
There are at least 8 players with a singles rank, unlike Enrico.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
He's in the Main Draw? :eek: :eek: What the shit? Apocalypse is coming

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Not quite, Becuzzi would beat JG, so Becuzzi has a better shot at a 1000 than JG, besides this is a CH.
it's called hyperbole brosky; the use of exaggeration as a rhetorical device or figure of speech. It may be used to evoke strong feelings or to create a strong impression, but is not meant to be taken literally.[2][3]

Hyperboles are exaggerations to create emphasis or effect. As a literary device, hyperbole is often used in poetry, and is frequently encountered in casual speech.[4] An example of hyperbole is: "The bag weighed a ton."[5] Hyperbole makes the point that the bag was very heavy, though it probably does not weigh a ton.[6]

In rhetoric, some opposites of hyperbole are meiosis, litotes, understatement, lackluster, prosaic, dull and bathos (the 'letdown' after a hyperbole in a phrase).

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

·
Registered
24,789 Posts
it's called hyperbole brosky; the use of exaggeration as a rhetorical device or figure of speech. It may be used to evoke strong feelings or to create a strong impression, but is not meant to be taken literally.[2][3]

Hyperboles are exaggerations to create emphasis or effect. As a literary device, hyperbole is often used in poetry, and is frequently encountered in casual speech.[4] An example of hyperbole is: "The bag weighed a ton."[5] Hyperbole makes the point that the bag was very heavy, though it probably does not weigh a ton.[6]

In rhetoric, some opposites of hyperbole are meiosis, litotes, understatement, lackluster, prosaic, dull and bathos (the 'letdown' after a hyperbole in a phrase).
I know, you thought I took your post seriously, when actually I did not.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,392 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,392 Posts
maybe he didnt know that he´d make it and didnt make the trip at all or forgot to WD

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
I know, you thought I took your post seriously, when actually I did not.
I know, you thought I took your post seriously, when acutally I did not.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mods, you know what to do. Lock thread/ban OP

Just kidding :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts