·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milos can be unbreakable in this match. 7-6, 6-7, 7-5 my prediction here:devil:

·
Banned
5,509 Posts
No way to tell the final score. If Milos serves well, he can edge Gael, otherwise Gael will win with his variety.
Hopefully a good match.

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
Monfils is a better returner than any of the other guys Milos faced this week but even though Gael didn't impress me at all so if Raonic puts up a decent performance he may win

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
The last time I counted on Monfils to save tennis from Young, he let tennis die.
Here, regardless of who wins tennis will roll over in its grave.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I like Milos and he is great this tournament at this surface, but this match is on Monfils racquet- or head. He has great serve by himself to not be broken by returner like Milos. Has the speed and shots to be dominant in rallies, has better return and deffense than any of Milos´s opponents this week. So the question is how will be playing Monfils. Maybe standing 20m behind baseline on return and being too passive all match is wrong way, so hope Monfils will play with brain and will be agressive, serving big and has a shot. I hope it will be good match, i like both guys so who ever wins good for the game.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
if gael comes to play from the start and holds that intensity all the way through he should win this one. He has a good serve and enough ways to hurt milos where he should have the edge.

·
Registered
22,598 Posts
the last time Milos was slated to play Monfils was also in a SF in San Jose. Monfils unfortunately had to withdraw and Milos won the title, I hope this time Milos can get a legit win over Monfils, and again take the title:)

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Milos should win this, I expect Gael to clown it up at some point.

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
Monfils does not like playing big servers, but expect a victory in this case for Monfils.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I think Monfils will win in a tight 3-setter ... after falling down a lot.

Maybe he can out do Roddick's jump dive from Memphis. :hearts:

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Monfils, obviously. Much better ballstriker, athlete and entertainer, unlike Raonic who has personality of a door knob and tennis game matching that :eek:

Reactions: Yolita
1 - 20 of 26 Posts