• Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,578 Posts

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Much better lineup compared with last year, three of the most improved youngsters+ 2.0 version RBA+ healthy Stan, probably tough for the defending champion and runner-up to defend their points. I’m going for Stan to win his first title after coming back.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Very strong and interesting field. I'm really looking forward to this tournament. Yey. Many great players. Kudos to organizers to bring some really good players.

And no Fed for 'you', no Nole for 'you' and no 'Rafa' for you, yes 'you', heheh

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
2R's of Wawrinka/Verdasco, Basilashvili/Klizan... strong field. Tsitsipas easiest road to the semi of all.

·
Registered
26,080 Posts
Basic trying to defend his title, coming from Australia, in a field where most players are better than he is. Probably shouldn't have tanked in the challenger last week as if he can afford it.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Looking at this draw, Tsitsipas has a good chance here.

·
Your visions will happen
47,139 Posts
Very strong field, guys want to get a good start going to the season after AO, in the first week of real tour events

·
41,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I’m living 5 minutes from the hall, unfortunately I have to travel for work trip on Wednesday and I will miss the tournament.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Why no basilashvili in the poll? you have something against him?
I voted Medvedev but i think that the winner between Basilashvili and Medvedev might well win it but everyone of the seeds has a chance here it's a very good draw and a huge improvement on last year's field

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Why no basilashvili in the poll? you have something against him?
I voted Medvedev but i think that the winner between Basilashvili and Medvedev might well win it but everyone of the seeds has a chance here it's a very good draw and a huge improvement on last year's field
He tanked.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts