Registered
4,379 Posts
Likely Murray.

Is this their first meeting? Not sure what to expect really

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
You are joking?

You should expect Murray to win 6-3 6-3 or similar.
Yeah, but I haven't been watching Kei this week so I don't know his level of play.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Really hoping for Kei. An asian getting into a M1000 final in Asia? Yes please.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Kei has fighting chance against anyone apparently, defeating Tsonga and Dolgo this tournament(i really need to watch the highlights from yesterday), but Murray is serving like Sampras and returning like... Murray, so it will be tough for Kei. Murray in two close sets.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Let's hope Murray decides to lose so we dont have to watch his ugly face and awful family and their ugly faces

·
Your visions will happen
51,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha, wrong! :wavey: Andy will stomp him :wavey:
Perhaps.

But did you really need to have a hissy fit and bad rep me for predicting Kei to win this? :spit: :baby:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts
Let's hope Murray decides to lose so we dont have to watch his ugly face and awful family and their ugly faces
Yeah, you definitely don't hate Murray :lol: Please, you're just another hater :superlol:

I find it funny how a Djokovic fan of all people is making fun of Murray's family :lol:
Perhaps.

But did you really need to have a hissy fit and bad rep me for predicting Kei to win this? :spit: :baby:
You deserved one for even thinking that Nishikori had a chance :wavey:

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Kei is the last samurai, slicing through his foes. Unluckily for him, Murray is like that white guy in the movie- he has a gun.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
I'll be neutral here. Would be nice to see Murray continue winning, but tremendous for Kei to make the Final and have a great chance at a surprise masters.

I'm leaning towards Kei in 3. Would be one of the stories of the season so far, his draw wasn't exactly easy either.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nishikori has shown resilience to get this far, 3/4 of his matches have gone to a decider and 2/4 he came back after having lost the first set. Also you'd think Kei having Brad Gilbert, Andy Murray's former coach, in his corner will be helpful for him too.

Andy might lose concentration and drop a set, but I expect him to prevail in the end.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I don't care about the result. I just want to sit in my armchair and enjoy watching Nishikori on this level, I hope he can put an effort here and give some fight to Murray.

That said, The Andrew in straights.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts