• Feliciano Lopez

Votes: 15 71.4%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Head-to-head is 6-4 Lopez, 6-1 on hard.

A Lopez win would mean a new career high.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Lopez in the Masters final :facepalm:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Why not when someone shows over excessive hating?
Because most of the time the hating is just to get a reaction - and if you get annoyed and start being abusive then it'll most likely spur them on to do it more often...

·
Your visions will happen
48,641 Posts
Not sure why people are complaining. These 2 and Rafa are the best Spanish players on a hard court.

Maybe if it was Robredo vs. Andujar or something, I'd understand.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Lopez is superior on hard, seems to like this particular surface based on results, so I'll go with Deliciano in 3.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Ferrer doesn't want to be routined by Murray again in the finals, and probably should have lost the 3 setters to Roddick and Ferrero, so he'll be tired and unmotivated. Deliciano in 2. Deliciano, for the record, has 0-6 record against Muzzah on all surfaces, all but one concluded in straight sets, (the one 3 setter in LA includes Murray bageling Lopez). So good luck FLo?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I came into the thread to say this is Ferrer's golden opportunity but, my God, their H2H history does not bode well. Ferrer definitely has had the more grueling matches the last two days so, reluctantly, I pick Lopez in 3... and prepare for Murray to give him another beatdown in the final.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts