Mens Tennis Forums banner

Funky Flo or Felattiano

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unexpected match-up here. Funky Flo looks fantastic against Nalby and Rafa, and beside the fact that Lopez shoved against Berdshit about 700% better tennis then day ago against Bogo I still don't see the way how this Felattiano can beat Mayer in his killer mode here.

For me Mayer all the way, no matter in 2 or 3 sets.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I've seen close to zero matches this week, the time zone is just as uncomfortable as it gets, and judging by the results both guys are in good form.
H2H is 2-1 Lopez (1-1 on hard).

Of course I'll root for Flo, and say he'll win in 3.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've seen close to zero matches this week, the time zone is just as uncomfortable as it gets, and judging by the results both guys are in good form.
H2H is 2-1 Lopez (1-1 on hard).

Of course I'll root for Flo, and say he'll win in 3.
I saw Lopez against Bogomolov and today against Berdych and I must say that is real joke that this man is in 1/4-final of an masters series tournament. Against Bogo he was awfull and I still don't know how he manage to win at the end (tons of UE's, 14 double faults, no backhand, no 1st serve etc...) Against Berdshit things looks better, but still he can say "thank you" to Berdych for this win. Berdych was on much lower level in todays match than in match against Stepanek and last week in Beijing, and FLO had been simply great against Nalbandian and specially today against Rafa.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Berdych played well below his level, but FLopez gave a great show, lots of surprisingly solid backhands. Still with FloMay defeating Nadal, and Flopez's general inconsistency, I'll go with FloMay.

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
Ah, nice slice-and-dice matchup. Do it Flo.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Rooting for Flo after his pristine performace today, so much is obvious. But whoever wins, I hope to see a cracker of a match with a lot of S/V! :drool:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
WWW Shanghai QF: (15)Mayer vs. Lopez

Do it for Funkytown, funky Flo :rocker2:

Edit: Strike 2 :superlol:, fuck me.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Re: WWW Shanghai QF: (15)Mayer vs. Lopez

Lopez will win in 2. The German has literally nothing to hurt Lopez with, who will win every service game comfortably :wavey:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

This thread is already opened many hours ago .... the same is for Ebden - Muzza ...

·
Registered
3,553 Posts

Lopez will win in 2. The German has literally nothing to hurt Lopez with, who will win every service game comfortably :wavey:
Flo had nothing to hurt Nadal with as well. :wavey:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope that Flo will not make tons of mistakes like Berdshit yesterday, and his tactics should be based on tons of dropshots because Lalo movement is so poor.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts