• Yoshihito Nishioka

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kyrgios to face an 18 year old qualifier for the second time in Savannah this week.

He already has the beginnings of a rivalry with Kokkinakis and this could be another rivalry to watch out for in future years.

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^Could you please stop making such harsh comments about Nick's personality. You seem to do it in every Kyrgios thread. Calling someone a horrible human being is uncalled for when he's a nice guy. Just watch any of his interviews and you'll see what I mean.

He is perfectly entitled to act confidently on court. It could be playing a large part in his success and how clutch he is.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Kyrgios is the favorite on paper. He is on winning streak but Nishioka got the arguments on clay to make this match competitive. His first 3 matches (before Young) were easy job so i hope he is not tired

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
^Could you please stop making such harsh comments about Nick's personality. You seem to do it in every Kyrgios thread. Calling someone a horrible human being is uncalled for when he's a nice guy. Just watch any of his interviews and you'll see what I mean.

He is perfectly entitled to act confidently on court. It could be playing a large part in his success and how clutch he is.
how is my comment here related to his personallity? :shrug: Hey, he might be a cool guy offcourt, but it doesn't matter. I don't care about how he spents time out of tennis. From the first time I saw him, I find his antics and behaviour saucily and arrogant :shrug: Others can say that he is just confident teenager, cause we are different and perceive the same person in different ways. So all my references to person of ANY tennis player are strictly based on their on court showings. ;)

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how is my comment here related to his personallity? :shrug: Hey, he might be a cool guy offcourt, but it doesn't matter. I don't care about how he spents time out of tennis. From the first time I saw him, I find his antics and behaviour saucily and arrogant :shrug: Others can say that he is just confident teenager, cause we are different and perceive the same person in different ways. So all my references to person of ANY tennis player are strictly based on their on court showings. ;)
Sorry, your posts in his other threads often relate to his character.

Thanks for your explanation :). I just think it's one thing to call someone arrogant and another to call them a horrible human being. But thanks again for concerted response.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
kyrgios should win this. but it wont be easy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts