Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Istomin via retirement

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it'll go three sets. Hard to pick a winner cauz I like both, but I'll say Raonic because of experience. Both have a decent ground game (maybe Istomin's is a bit better :shrug:) and both have a decent serve. IMO, I think their respective net games will be the crucial element in deciding the match. Can't wait for tennis to prevail here :rocker2:.

·
Registered
97,309 Posts
Loving the Istomin run here but Raonic seems clutch and confident.

I know Istomin can also be clutch against several players but Milos should be a different league, taking into consideration it's the final, and it puts a special pressure on less experienced players.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
i am liking raonic in this one but he has to serve big and play his own brand of attacking tennis.

there is no place to hide if raonic is really on today.

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
servebot.
The event is well organised, can see another disturbing something when Istomin serves. Just like last year at Verdasco's serve.

·
Registered
10,379 Posts
This match is at 00.00 CET right?

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
I'm definitely rooting for Istomin- he played really well against Benneteau and can do more than just serve. Plus Raonic is "injured."

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Istomin can be one hell of a player when playing well (like when he played Nadal at Queens, US Open and Berdych at Wimbledon), his backhand is really simply stunning to say the least.

However with Raonic's serve I can't see him returning it well enough to pose a big threat, but I can see him taking a set.

Raonic in 3.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts