• De Schepper in 2

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • De Schepper in 3

• Bemelmans in 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bemelmans in 3

• Tennis will win; this is the best tennis match to be played in 7th June 2015

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Promising match between Bemelmans and De Schepper. Both are solid players in fast surfaces. Ruben is in a good level, while Kenny is declining a little bit but still has the game to defeat Ruben. Both are good servers, Bemelmans today won 39/42 first serves with 12 aces against Boy Westerhof. Kenny won his match against Jarry with ease but didn't had the numbers that Ruben had.

According to my charts and after three pages of mathematical calculus, my conclusion is that Kenny will win in 3 sets. Best tennis match you can wish to see on Sunday 7th June 2015.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
aw, I was expecting a poem. :(

KDS in three.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
According to my charts and after three pages of mathematical calculus, my conclusion is that Kenny will win in 3 sets.
Can you upload your math onto, say, a PDF? I just need to check over it, as I fear you made some errors in your calculations. The clear answer is King Kennith in 2, not 3. :hatoff:

·
MONSOON season.
81,993 Posts
Your calculations sound plausible to me.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you upload your math onto, say, a PDF? I just need to check over it, as I fear you made some errors in your calculations. The clear answer is King Kennith in 2, not 3. :hatoff:
Oh my mistake. As you said, I made a mistake in my calculations. I forgot to add a viscous term in the diffusion equation with Dirichlet boundary conditions. Now the forecast is clear and just in 1/2 page: straigh set win for Kenny with not even a TB.

Finally, Kenny defeated Ruben by 6-3 6-4. You were right, one more time. I wasn't expecting nothing less from such an unbiased analyst of the game like you.

Your calculations sound plausible to me.
Thanks mate. Maths don't lie, I am not predicting anything, I am just comunicating what the numbers want to tell us :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts