Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting match, Felix should be the favorite according to betting sites, but it is a 50/50 imo. Pablo is showing some great tennis here, even though he could be tired after recent marathons; Felix instead does not look really that good, his 1st serve in % will be a crucial factor in this game. I'd go with Busta in 3, with some heavy botting from both, and with Felix collapsing into a full UE machine mode at some point of the match.

·
Registered
28 Posts
There was some talk that Felix is sick at the moment. Anyone heard anything about that. He was coughing throughout the match against Bedene, and the commentators mentioned him being sick multiple times.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Felix is the favourite here, but I'm thinking PCB in 3 as well.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Idk,FAA has to win,from what i've seen of him

Reactions: Budadiii

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
There was some talk that Felix is sick at the moment. Anyone heard anything about that. He was coughing throughout the match against Bedene, and the commentators mentioned him being sick multiple times.
I heard/saw what you saw, and he definitely looked sick to me. Low energy compared to how he normally looks. And all that coughing.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
I hate to say ti and i hope I'm wrong, but unless Felix is way better health-wise today than he was yesterday, I think PCB wins it.

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
I hate to say ti and i hope I'm wrong, but unless Felix is way better health-wise today than he was yesterday, I think PCB wins it.
Pablo has won multiple 3 setters here, he is running out of gas and I would be surprised if he even takes a set today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts