Votes: 19 19.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the matches MTF love to watch.
Federer the "GOAT", the Maestro, the swiss espada, the neutral chocolate man in one side of the court.
In the other side: Juan martín "New GOAT" Del Potro, the defeater, the argie latino tower, the Tandil Loco (Ok, that was mine...).

So...?

Fed defeated Davy in a really close match.
Delpo crushed Berdych.

But Delpo lost very badly vs Fed in AO... So?

WHO WILL WIN?!!?!

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
I want Del Potro to win this BADLY.

Do it, and do it fast. 6-2 6-4

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Roger, after this match with Davy he should be confident, should be playing well since beginning whole match, won´t have such low FS % like Berdych and will move Delpo from one corner to another, Delpo if serving great can make it to TB, otherwise Roger with breaks.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Roger in 2. We will see a different Federer tomorrow.
The last two encounters of these two were nothing more than bitch slaps.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
If Fed of first two sets against Davy turns up, Delpo in two. If pumped up Fed of the third, Fed in two/three.
I wonder how the Old man will recover for the 2h15min date with play station though :eek:
Hopefully, well. I wasnt a good quality match in the end.

ALLEZ!

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well... I will also say what I think will happen.

I want Fed to win, and I also think he will win this in 3 sets. (probably 1 or 2 tiebreaks).
But I think Delpo has a BIG chance of winning this ATP 500 and finally a "big" title since 2009 (with big I mean, not-250).
And I also would like him to won more titles and be in top 8. I think big 4 need more competition, the other 4 are Tsonga, Berdych, Delpo and Ferrer, they can win over the big 4. (with Soderling as a black horse).

So, I want Fed and I think he will win, but I won't be sad if Delpo takes this tournament... And he can do it.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Based on recent form, Del Po should win. Based on recent history, Fed will win easily(Fed defeating Del Po in straights despite Del Po bageling opponents on the way to the quarters)
I'm going to hope Del Po can pull it out in 3, but fear escaperer will abscond with another indoor title.

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Fed sees Delpo as a keeper of his legacy in the future so he'll give him this title to build his confidence little more

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Fed in 3

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Fed might win but he HAS to make sure his footwork is up to speed already at the beginning of the match tomorrow. If he starts off as clumsily as he did today, delpo will make him pay.

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Only Delpo can save tennis now..
Sorry, I can't understand this from a Djokovic fan.
Federer is good for tennis. Take it or leave it.
Delpo is also good, tennis is saved whoever wins, not like your AO final.

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
1 - 20 of 72 Posts