Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tennis on the life support

etcs

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Destroy him, show him how to play on clay court.

Raonic has no business in a clay court final, especially in Rome.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts
Djokovic should have an easier time than he did today. I'd say straight sets for the Serb, with a tiebreak somewhere. 7-6 6-3 perhaps.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Djokovic will routine him.Raonic in the semis is bad enough but making it to the final in a tournament like rome would be a disaster. This has seriously gone on way to long

·
Registered
242 Posts
Novak in 2....

I'm a Nadal fan, but Novak's the favorite to win Rome.....

My clay season rankings so far:

1. Nishikori
2. Djokovic = Ferrer
4. Nadal

Obviously Bo5 is a different matter, but Nole is atleast co-favorite with Rafa for RG....

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Djokovic is afraid of serve bots and Raonic has the kind of forehand that destroys Djokovic's backhand.
Raonic upsets Djokovic in 2 or 3

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Please save tennis Novak, destroy that flipping serve-bot

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
If Milos really is the servebot the MTF trolls say he is, I think it's time that he programmed himself to serve 100% just for this match. He'd close it out in straights with ease.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
It would be absurd, delusional, crazy, ugly, weird, schizoid, trippy to think of any other result than Djokovic in straights.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
If Milos really is the servebot the MTF trolls say he is, I think it's time that he programmed himself to serve 100% just for this match. He'd close it out in straights with ease.
He can't even run, how he's not a servebot?

·
Registered
633 Posts
It would be fun if Raonic wins this match and plays in a Master Final on Clay :) Still I think Djoker in three sets

1 - 20 of 85 Posts