·
Registered
22,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ferret leads Mole 3-2 by clay courts :confused:

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Djokovic will obviously win. Question is will it be 2 or 3 sets. I think he will get it done in 2 this time, as he has had plenty of time to get fired up now. Playing Nishikori is probably a good prep for playing Ferrer as well. I predict 2 close sets.

·
Registered
12,294 Posts
This may be another long 3 sets ... similar as last years QF

if No1e could mange to win in two easy sets, that would be great before the final .. but I doubt it

·
Registered
12,294 Posts
Voted again No1e in 2 as last three times ... I can't be wrong every time :D

·
Premium Member
8,656 Posts
Hopefully Ferrer but very unlikely

·
Registered
22,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Voted again No1e in 2 as last three times ... I can't be wrong every time :D
Well, Djokovic has never beaten Ferrer in straights on clay, so there's that :cool:

·
Premium Member
ИДЕМО НОЛЕ
10,698 Posts
Nole is not playing well with beyond par RoS (compared to his standards) and a lot of groundstrokes hit on the back foot so generally wide.

But he managed every time to counterpush and find the extra step to have his strikes back in deciders.

His offensive game is off but his head and guts are definitely on. Just have a look on him roaring when breaking in decider.

THEN last 10 years showed us you can be the clay goat with guts and a far more defensive game. So who knows ?

To the record, since Stefan birth, Nole is 36/0 in big events, it will end one day or another but it is rather impressive.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Nole is not playing well with beyond par RoS (compared to his standards) and a lot of groundstrokes hit on the back foot so generally wide.

But he managed every time to counterpush and find the extra step to have his strikes back in deciders.

His offensive game is off but his head and guts are definitely on. Just have a look on him roaring when breaking in decider.

THEN last 10 years showed us you can be the clay goat with guts and a far more defensive game. So who knows ?

To the record, since Stefan birth, Nole is 36/0 in big events, it will end one day or another but it is rather impressive.
36-0 :worship:

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
Djokovic in 2, usual brainfart

6-3, 5-7, 6-1

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Time for Ferrer to get another spanking. But it will probably go 3

·
|
15,828 Posts
If Djokovic loses it will be confirmed that he's scared of in-form Nadal :eek:
He'll have to face Nadal at Roland Garros either way and the world will see 10-3 slam h2h.

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
can't see past Stefanovic this time :shrug:

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Easy two set win Djokovic.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
No1e in 3. He likes giving away sets in Rome. Nothing can be done about it.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts