1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
close. but i d go with raonic in 3

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Please Milos, huge chance with the draw opened up now. Highest seed left in his quarter, SF and RG 8 seed is there for the taking

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Clayga to save tennis and humanity in 3.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
tsonga in 3

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Tsonga of tennis against Botnic of anti-tennis. Lets hope tennis prevails.
Unfortunately tennis already lost today when Murray won. We can only hope Raonic wins to even the score. Tenis can't dig itself too big of a hole or it'll never be able to get out of it.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Unfortunately tennis already lost today when Murray won. We can only hope Raonic wins to even the score. Tenis can't dig itself too big of a hole or it'll never be able to get out of it.
the only way that'll happen is if raonic makes the SF here.

Tsonga is the better player both on clay and in general. I say Tsonga in 3 tight sets.

·
Registered
18,092 Posts
I really hope Tsonga wins, great chance for him to reach a SF here + it'd save Kei's #8 seed for Roland Garros.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
I really hope Tsonga wins, great chance for him to reach a SF here + it'd save Kei's #8 seed for Roland Garros.
Milos/Kei should just draw each other at RG regardless of who is 8 and who is 9, so all this will Milos make the SF to steal the 8 seed won't even matter :)

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Only Stronga can save us from Raonic.
Indeed. Do it somehow Jo, I don't care how. But Raonic mustn't grab that eight seed come RG!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts