WWW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will 3 hours and 21 munutes make any difference? Of course not.

Also I wonder who will be the agressor in the match? Any insights?

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
The Colonel 6-0 6-1

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I don't think it'll make a difference in this matchup, he's too confident in it. It could cost him later on, even as early as the quarterfinals.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Could be Chennai 2008 all over again with Rafa being 3rd up tomorrow(less than 24hrs)...

The one key difference, is that Rome is not as humid as Chennai and the Colonel isn't playing that well....

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Youzhny is no threat to Nadal on clay. Barring fatigue issues (unlikely I would think...), Rafa 6-2 6-3.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Nadal tired is the biggest oxymoron in sports. Peak Mark Allen would have his tongue a meter out and gasping for air and Dull would still be running like a rabbit.

Dull in easy 2.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
What a draw this Dull has, as usual.

After a struggle of 3h20min he get a pigeon who probably not even going to fight.

Dull 6-0, 6-0, 24 points to zero each set is certainly possible.

:facepalm:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What a draw this Dull has, as usual.

After a struggle of 3h20min he get a pigeon who probably not even going to fight.

Dull 6-0, 6-0, 24 points to zero each set is certainly possible.

:facepalm:
Behave, Youzhny has defeated Bald 4 times

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Youzhny stands no chance. Dull 62 63. Should wait a few more days until piggy get roasted.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Rafa has an unfair edge over other players because he is taken care of like the only heir to a king while other top players change diapers and worry about home chores. Not fair. With that said, Youzhny can't win this

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts
Even with Nadal's poor form, I can't see Youzhny doing very well here, just because it's clay. If this was hardcourt or grass, I'd be liking his chances.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts