F: Djokovic

·
Registered
19,040 Posts
Why does PCB have a WO?

·
Registered
187 Posts
How is PCB not seeded? No time to do the math.... I thought with all the points from USO SF, he'd jump up in rankings.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
How is PCB not seeded? No time to do the math.... I thought with all the points from USO SF, he'd jump up in rankings.
The USO points aren't added until Monday, so it doesn't affect the seeding here.

Reactions: scriabina

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Well first of all, USO points aren't added until Monday, so it doesn't affect the seeding here. Moreover, PCB would only be #18 with the rankings boost, so still far from being seeded here.
You're right about the first part, but #18 ranking would have been more than enough to be seeded. There are 16 seeds, but not all the top 16 players are participating in Rome. The 16th seed, FAA, is only ranked 21 right now.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
You're right about the first part, but #18 ranking would have been more than enough to be seeded. There are 16 seeds, but not all the top 16 players are participating in Rome. The 16th seed, FAA, is only ranked 21 right now.
Oh right, I thought about the top 8 having a bye, totally forgot about having 16 seeds in total, thanks for the correction.

Reactions: Fedjokodal

·
justice for all
16,774 Posts
I don’t see Pablo troubling Rafa the way he troubled Novack...

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Rafa been practicing on clay for months and PCB all focus on hard courts. This won’t be close. PCB might win 5 games. At most.

·
F***ing have it
17,638 Posts
PCB sees Nadal and he drops his pants ASAP

1 - 16 of 16 Posts