Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who takes it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of form Janowicz beat Dimitrov last time they played. Suddenly found motivation vs him.

Probably Dimitrov will take it this time esp with it being on clay, but expect this to be a mugfest of the highest order.

·
Premium Member
9,298 Posts
Will his fucking cake walks end already?

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
Dimitrov in 2.

·
Registered
33,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will his fucking cake walks end already?
Motivated Janowicz turned up out of the blue vs Dimitrov last year in CIncy, after losing to Polansky last tournament :D. He tends to step it up vs bigger names and has a 2-0 h2h vs Diva :p.

We will see.

·
Premium Member
9,298 Posts
Motivated Janowicz turned up out of the blue vs Dimitrov last year in CIncy, after losing to Polansky last tournament :D. He tends to step it up vs bigger names and has a 2-0 h2h vs Diva :p.

We will see.
I know he can beat him but he is playing like shit lately so i wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Also Diva's pushing will make Janowicz even more angry and fold.

·
Registered
33,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know he can beat him but he is playing like shit lately so i wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Also Diva's pushing will make Janowicz even more angry and fold.
In an ideal world we could get a Janowicz win and then shirt rip, like he did after beating Tsonga in Rome 2013 :p

·
Premium Member
9,298 Posts
In an ideal world we could get a Janowicz win and then shirt rip, like he did after beating Tsonga in Rome 2013 :p
:lol::lol:

Who is the winner playing in 2nd round?

·
Premium Member
9,298 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,298 Posts
:confused: He has the toughest draw of the top 10 seeds, no doubt. We know you hate him, but please stay at least a bit objective.
He gets Janowicz who mugs matches 90% of the year and Fognini who i also a clown and mostly never is playnig to his full potential. He gets Diva out of all people 3rd time a fucking row same fucking round. Disgusting.

·
Registered
11,291 Posts
If there's a city Janowicz likes to play in (excluding French tournaments) then it's Rome. Won a challenger in 2012 (Ouanna/Gulbis/R.Williams/Machado/Muller), made QF in 2013 (Giraldo/Tsonga/Gasquet then lost to Federer). He was in a slump last year, but still was on the verge of beating Kohlschreiber (lost in 3). I expect him to step up against Dimitrov. Then we gonna see.

Dimitrov in 3 perhaps?

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
what a derby this will be =D but sadly, diva takes this in 2

·
Bring it Home
20,672 Posts

We will see.
What? No, only match was that one in Cincy. It's 1-0.

Unless you're counting RG junior QF, but then you should count Orange Bowl SF too, when Dimitrov won. :lol:

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit...sult.aspx?player1=100063887&player2=100105737

It's curious how every single set played between these guys finished either 6-3 or 6-4. :lol:

Nice to know you consider Dimitrov a big name though. :smoke:

He gets Janowicz who mugs matches 90% of the year and Fognini who i also a clown and mostly never is playnig to his full potential. He gets Diva out of all people 3rd time a fucking row same fucking round. Disgusting.
Fognini is a very tough matchup on clay and The Fogmeister will be eager to finally beat Grigor, specially considering he'll be at home, probably night match.

Also true that Janowicz isn't playing well, but he's usually a bad opponent for a R1, when you still hasn't the court rhytm.

But also have in mind Steve Johnson is in the section, he usually makes tough matches against future multi-slam winner Raonic, so this actually is a very tough sector! :eek:

Whole world wants to see Janowicz vs Fogna.
They already saw it.

MC 2015 R1 - Fog def. Jerzy 63 61 :angel:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts