Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that nobody cares

Not that i would blame you. Potential QFs Nadal vs Murray, Djokovic vs Ferrer, Haas vs Dimitrov and... this :lol:

Anyway Raonic's 8th seed at RG is at stake here so hopefully Chardy saves the sport tomorrow

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Raonic beat him last week easily. Lets hope for the same result here.

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
Chardy has never been able to return Milos' serve effectively enough to beat him (even when Milos had nothing much on it in Montreal). Doubt that fact will change here, even on the slow clay. Milos in 2.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
:hug:
They met last week? Wow, crazy. The draw machine does need some fixing. :lol:
Yeah, I agree. Chardy/Raonic, Ferrer/Gulbis, Haas/Sijsling last week and this week again

Anyway I would be so happy if Chardy won this, I doubt he can but I'd love to see it happen

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
I see that nobody cares

Not that i would blame you. Potential QFs Nadal vs Murray, Djokovic vs Ferrer, Haas vs Dimitrov and... this :lol:
Haas/Dimitrov is interesting, but the other two? One will be an absolute blowout on clay and the other will be a match we've seen way too often that ends virtually the same every time. Only Nadal and Djokovic fans would be particularly interested in those (as well as delusional Murray fans who think Andy stands a chance).

·
Your visions will happen
47,142 Posts
Hopefully Chardy can keep up his form and win in 3 tough sets

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
raonic to take the points

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Talentless servebot shouldn't be in the QF of clay masters