Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Nando

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Dasco should be tired, played three matches so far, all in three sets. Rafa should be able to handle him on clay.

·
Registered
57,606 Posts
Might do better than Basil or Chardy (could hardly play worse than Basil, didn't see Chardy), but really doubt 2019 Verdasco can beat Nadal.

He's finally having his Biannual Random Big Tournament but for my money Verdasco's peak, which still seemed accessible long after his average level stopped being top 10 material, is finally in decline.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
The question is: will Verdasco have anything left in tank after almost 5 hours of play today?

Nadal in 2.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Verdasco is probably gonna lose tommorow, but what he's done at this tournament is amazing. Edmund, Theim and Khachanov is a impressive collection of scalps for a 35 year old Verdasco.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Rafa wins the battle of the lefty spanish hunks

he is looking extremely good and watching tsitsi and fog now I can't buleive he lost to both of them

I think all will be set straight soon

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
Nadal has had days this clay season where he wins easy and then loses the next day so it is easy to maintain level at 25 but at 33 is very different

Everybody is tough and Verdasco is giving it all this week so we gonna see. I could see the upset, sure. Even so, I still have Rafa as RG fave, co-fave at worst even if Nole wins this week, so who cares? Just go out there and give it your best and we gonna see what's going on

Not looking past the coin toss

·
Registered
10,506 Posts
Nadal has had days this clay season where he wins easy and then loses the next day so it is easy to maintain level at 25 but at 33 is very different

Everybody is tough and Verdasco is giving it all this week so we gonna see. I could see the upset, sure. Even so, I still have Rafa as RG fave, co-fave at worst even if Nole wins this week, so who cares? Just go out there and give it your best and we gonna see what's going on

Not looking past the coin toss
Haha, your last sentence made me chuckle as it always does. Keep doing what you always do JG, hope everything going great for you irl as well.

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
Haha, your last sentence made me chuckle as it always does. Keep doing what you always do JG, hope everything going great for you irl as well.
Thanks bro you too, as for me, I am at the 44th minute of my tennis career. Right before halftime. Still a lot of tennis to play.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts