Votes: 38 22.5%
  • Monfils in 5

Votes: 21 12.4%
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Monfils to play at 150% and put all of his emotional and mental energy out there and peak too early against Roger.
  • Monfils to forfeit his chance to win the RG by putting all his eggs in one basket (Roger)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
WWW Roland Garros R16: (2) Federer vs. (13) Monfils

Should be a great one. Monfils has been giving Federer problems in the last year. I hope Federer can take care of things though!

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Re: WWW? French Open R4: [2] Federer vs Monfils

lol. It's a good one :) Didn't expect it 1-4 down

·
Registered
6,414 Posts

Of course Frauderer gets the opponent who played back to back 5 setters. Hopefully Peter Pan has enough left in the tank for this one match.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts

Fed in 4. Monfils has screwed himself with those back to back five setters unfortunately.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Re: WWW Roland Garros R16: (2) Federer vs. (13) Monfils

Hopefully Roger completely annihilates him. I bet the crowd will absolutely love that.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Rountine. Monfils has never beaten Fed on Parisian clay.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Monf is such a frigging unpredictable joker. I got no idea which Monf will appear to play Federer, but if the one from Davis Cup appears there is no way for Federer to deal with it at his current age.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Well, I'll set my DVR for Sunday, but I doubt I will watch it live. I'll check the scores occasionally but no way will I watch it if Roger gets down in the score and Monfils starts his gamesmanship and the crowd gets pathetic. No way.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Re: WWW Roland Garros R16: (2) Federer vs. (13) Monfils

Hopefully Roger completely annihilates him. I bet the crowd will absolutely love that.
Not happening ... lol. Only the biggest fraud on the planet is capable of doing that and that's the Mr. Fake BackDull himself. lol. Monfil would try to fake it against the king of fakers, and he'd get bageled. Against anyone else, I think the crowd will be a factor. Roger does not like getting cheered against ... Roger lost to Gulbis of all people here last year. Losing here would not surprise me one bit

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
One of these hyped matches which will not probably live up to the potential, Monfils is completely battered, he played 14 sets already.

Federer in 3.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts