Unexpected encounter

·
Registered
19,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
I guess Eurosport won´t stream this and instead of that they will show another boring beatdown by TOP player. Shame that I have a PC from a Flinstones era and I can´t watch this even on stream, because it would explode.

·
Registered
62,290 Posts
Nishikori's draw :facepalm: Any other player, and MTF would be furious.

Having said that, I'm excited for this match. Rosol and Gabashvili are both super fun to watch and certainly some of the most aggressive players on tour. I'm inclined to say Gabashvili has the better strokes, but Rosol's serve is much better. Still, I'm inclined to pick Gabashvili just because they will both have to play lots of defense and Gaba's defense is better.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hope Rosol could win in 4

·
Registered
8,399 Posts
I still think, that Rosol is worse match-up for Kei than RBA.

·
Premium Member
24,165 Posts
2 ballbashers, impossible to predict who will prevail on the day.
For me Rosol looks a bit sharper fordawin.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Gabashvili in 3 sets, something like 6-4 6-4 6-4

Reactions: Chokehater

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Nishikori's draw :facepalm: Any other player, and MTF would be furious.

Having said that, I'm excited for this match. Rosol and Gabashvili are both super fun to watch and certainly some of the most aggressive players on tour. I'm inclined to say Gabashvili has the better strokes, but Rosol's serve is much better. Still, I'm inclined to pick Gabashvili just because they will both have to play lots of defense and Gaba's defense is better.
Oh I'm furious, it's so unfair that Nishikori will have to face one of those offensive/aggressive juggernauts you described, while others will be playing the likes of Troicki and co. :(

I think Nishikori would prefer Gabashvili out of these two, but it's a tough match to call...

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Rosol is playing very relaxed since he knew for sure nobody likes him.. :lol:

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
These are both finesse guys, we are probably going to see a lot of tricks, back to back battles, soft touches and many volleys.
Rosol in 4 close sets.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
May the best ballbasher win. Tennis wins either way, but ofc the legend Rosol should triumph, because he got a greater chance against the evil samurai

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Rosol has more power and better serve but Gaba is more solid from the baseline. Not losing single set against Lopez and Monaco is really impressive so I go with Gaba in 4.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts