• Almagro in 4

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Almagro in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Another Spaniard to roll over for his compatriot.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Almagro has a chance if he shows up.
Then put a chunk of change on Almagro. The odds will be a dream. I've got Nadal to win the French open at 5/1. Those are once unthinkable odds given Nadals history over the last 10 years. And I tell you something the Bookies have MESSED UP BIGTIME to put it politely. Now from round two I'm betting AGAINST NADAL. it's a win win situation. He wins the tournament. I make money. He loses before then I make money.

Keep giving me 5/1 on Nadal Bookies what a DREAM.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Then put a chunk of change on Almagro. The odds will be a dream. I've got Nadal to win the French open at 5/1. Those are once unthinkable odds given Nadals history over the last 10 years. And I tell you something the Bookies have MESSED UP BIGTIME to put it politely. Now from round two I'm betting AGAINST NADAL. it's a win win situation. He wins the tournament. I make money. He loses before then I make money.

Keep giving me 5/1 on Nadal Bookies what a DREAM.
If he goes out to Djokovic in QF

bookie wins.

·
Registered
11,142 Posts
Almagro would have been a better choice on a good day. Almagro to bend over to his master. :facepalm:

Nadal's draw from hell continues. So far has faced the dangerous 18 year old, then his dangerous pigeon. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Rafa's wayward FH might hand Almagro a set, otherwise another Spaniard bending over for Nadal.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
If he goes out to Djokovic in QF

bookie wins.
NOPE! That's the mistake they've made. By making NADAL a huge 5/1 to win it all. It allows me to proportion the stakes. Even if Djokovic is priced at 1/2 for their match I will make money. And if Nadal beats Djokovic. THE BOOKIES WILL PANIC. And make Nadals next two opponents DOGS.

In their minds Nadals only real rival this FO is Djokovic.

·
Registered
19,468 Posts

·
Registered
10,333 Posts
Almagro would have more of a shot if this were on Lenglen

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Rafa's wayward FH might hand Almagro a set, otherwise another Spaniard bending over for Nadal.
What you mean like Wawrinka bending over for Fed in Rome. And he will do it here again if they meet.

·
Registered
59,845 Posts
Almagro has been awful in 2015. Dolgo would have had a better chance, barring an appearance of pre-injury Almagro

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Nadal might tank to avoid peak Melzer, we'll see...
with odds of at least 6/1 on Almagro for this match that would be DELICIOUS..

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
he might drop a set here, no?

Almagro in 4

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Almagro has been awful in 2015. Dolgo would have had a better chance, barring an appearance of pre-injury Almagro
This. Anyone who thinks there's a chance of this being anything like close because Nadal's declining has obviously failed to recognise that Almagro is struggling even more.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts