• De Schepper will tank

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the tank in Nice against Sock, De Schepper arrives here with a good perfomance in Bordeaux and ready to rock the clay in Paris. He got a clay court typical player, but I ask myself: if Gulbis destroyed today Montañés by 6-0 6-3, why can't De Schepper do the same? Trust in THE dark horse, he will announce himself as a championship contender when he defeats Robredo in R64.

De Schepper in 4 sets. Go Kenny!

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where is the poll option for "Montanes won't dare show up"?
Ouch, I knew I was missing an option :banghead::banghead: Maybe that is the reason why the poll has only two votes at the moment and not, let's say, 10 or 15 votes. Good point mate :cool:

Monty is finished if this even goes to 4 I'd be shocked
Don't put that amount of pressure in Kenny that soon, I think that he will start a little bit slow. But, as you tried to tell, it's more likely to see Kenny winning in 3 rather than in 4, I would be shocked as well if Kenny loses a set. I agree with you my unbiased friend, you just spoke the truth. But I tend to be generous in my predictions, that's why I picked Montañés in 4.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
De schepper def montañes 6-0 6-0 6-0

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You'll also be glad to know I used the unfortunate fellow who has to go up against Kenny next in Suicide day one today, since he probably won't be long for this tournament.
Yes, I already noticed it and I am really happy about your unbiased choice, it was clear that Robredo was a good pick to waste since he is not getting past R64. I didn't picked him because I thought that maybe he was going tgo tank against Ward to avoid a straight sets defeat against Kenny. After being 1 set down, Tommy decided to win the match as I think that he put the money and the points more in value than the rest of the things.

Greetings :wavey:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts