• Bedene in 4

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Bedene in 5

Votes: 3 8.1%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
At least the nationalism of the British media means I'll get to see Thiem on TV.

Reactions: ViennaCalling

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Bedene is a good player on clay and won the Rome challenger. But I expect Thiem high on confidents to play well and win in 3.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Hopefully Thiem slays the fake Brit

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
At least the nationalism of the British media means I'll get to see Thiem on TV.
This. Already one day of watching ITV and the British tardism is insane. Hopefully Thiem will show the country the talent he has.

As for the match itself I think Bedene is a talented clay courter and can cause Thiem difficulty but it's really a question of how Thiem's playing. If playing well Thiem will take it in straights comfortably.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Surprised how one sided the poll is. Thiem has been far from consistent this year and comes into this on the back of a long week and a tough final and he's not the most solid of players at the best of times anyway.

Wouldn't be surprised if Thiem wins but can't see it coming in straight sets.

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Considering that Domi is sooo inconsistent this year I am a little bit afraid :unsure:
But let's hope that the first title gave him the confidence that he needs to play well. Domi in 4 is my pick ;)

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Thiem will be ok.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
How dare the British media want to talk about British players! This is an outrage!

I like this matchup. Would have to favour Thiem.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
thiem's own inconsistency makes this hard to predict. i'll say domi in 4,maybe even 5. either way he should win this one,he's the better player of the 2

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Hopefully Thiem slays the fake Brit
:facepalm:

Domi in 3.
It's summertime, and he's a boy of summer.
Being inconsistent also means that at some point during the season you're not inconsistent. Get it?
R4 is absolutely doable for Domi.
And then we're hopefully in for a great Swiss-Austrian duel.
Although I'm not entirely sure about the Swiss side...
;)

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Considering that Domi is sooo inconsistent this year I am a little bit afraid :unsure:
But let's hope that the first title gave him the confidence that he needs to play well. Domi in 4 is my pick ;)
It's Bedene, the only thing that is really lacking from Dom's game is the return but he will be fine. Also full of confidence don't think he'll even drop a set(or get near dropping one)

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Thiem should win given his recent form but I'm supporting the British No.2 here. All the best mate :yeah:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts