1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
King Of Tennis
2,656 Posts
Stan in straights. Easy draw for him facing some wildcard scrub who'd be better off playing some futures event this week rather than trying to keep up with the big boys.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I DID actually lol hard when it appeared in the draw 😂

Would be epic if it's played on Chatrier, but ofc they'll give priority to some boring beatdown crap

·
Registered
987 Posts
This is hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lets see who declined more of the two, I think stan in 4 but if he plays like in rome murray can totally take it.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Epic, cant wait to see it may the best post prime three time slam champion win!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
It's pretty clear that Grand Slam draws are rigged. Match-ups like Isner/Mahut happening again, Djokovic/Thiem in the same side of the draw again and again, Djokovic and Federer being in the same half again and again for many years until more recently, and this extremely convenient match-up between Murray and Wawrinka after they promoted this result shows that the randomness of the draw is not random at all.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
It's pretty clear that Grand Slam draws are rigged. Match-ups like Isner/Mahut happening again and again and this extremely convenient match-up between Murray and Wawrinka after they promoted this result shows that the randomness of the draw is not random at all.
Why do you think John Isner and Nicolas Mahut drawing each other the following year was rigged?

·
justice for all
15,126 Posts
I feel for Andy. But I think he's going home after one match.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Andy needs to play consistent, Wawrinka is usually pretty erratic in early round, if Andy keeps good length he'll have opportunities.

Reactions: educasian

·
23,481 Posts
Why do you think John Isner and Nicolas Mahut drawing each other the following year was rigged?
While not rigged, US Open 2012-2014 had Isner-Kohlschreiber be 3rd Round matchups straight (with Kohli winning all 3).

1 - 20 of 70 Posts