• Kyrgios in 5

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the best draw but I think Nick has a chance here to cause the upset especially with Raonic's poor ROS. I think I will stick to Raonic in 4.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Definitely not an easy 1st round match here. Kyrgios could potentially stick with him for a while if he serves well (and if he's entirely healthy, which is a question mark), but I think Milos' experience and superior recent level on this surface gets him through this in 3.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Bot in 4

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
as much as i like nick he isnt anything to worry about on european clay. Milos will have his way with him, something like 6-3, 6-4, 6-3

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
Kyrgios gonna have chances

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
pretty obvious the talented australian will take out the serbotting trash in 3.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
I am not even a big fan of Milos, but he is unfairly called servebot. He can play much more than that. He has a great serve and good use of it in clutch situations, that is his strength:shrug:.

·
Administrator
14,824 Posts
I am not even a big fan of Milos, but he is unfairly called servebot. He can play much more than that. He has a great serve and good use of it in clutch situations, that is his strength:shrug:.
Unfortunately becuase he uses his greatest tool as an asset that gets him labeled servebot. People calling him servebot haven't watched his clay matches this season.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Unfortunately becuase he uses his greatest tool as an asset that gets him labeled servebot. People calling him servebot haven't watched his clay matches this season.
Exactly. I had no impression for Raonic. But he played some good tennis in Madrid and Rome. Not just "servebotting" as it is often said.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts