• Nadal in 5

Votes: 13 5.6%
1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Closer than last year.

Nadal in 4.

Does Djokovic even have the legs to go four hours, I'm not convinced. He has to win the first set to have any chance.

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
Dull in 3

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Before this escalates and people embarrass themselves, let me quote a famous tennis expert: my drunken self a couple of hours ago.

Now Djokovic tards, take a deep breath. Did you see what Nadal did at the end of the third and the whole 4th set??? This is the Nadal Djokovic will face the WHOLE FUCKING MATCH. There will not be any parts in the match where Nadal will be unfocused. He will be 100 % ready, and he will wipe Djokovic of the court, I've never been as certain in my life as this happening. So don't even start your stupid, futile predictions for the Semis, just accept that Nadal is indistructable here in Paris on PC
Nadal will dismantle Djokovic in three easy sets. I'll bet my whole reputation on it. I'll be ready to do any bargain you may please, I'll sell my soul to the devil if Djokovic comes even close to a win. He will go down. In flames. While Nadal will rip out his heart, show it to the crowd and then light it on fire.

He entered that mode he always does during the match, the clay god mode on PC, and then he is intouchable, it's the most NID thing in all sports combined.
Any questions left? No? I thought so.

RIP Djokovic tards, it's going to be absolutely brutal.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
I actually think Djoker will win this match. There is no pressure on him really. Nadal will raise his game and is the favourite, but I think Djoker will surprise us.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Rafa knows what to do. It’ll be interesting to see if Djokovic screams his head off to try and intimate Nadal like he did Berrettini. Either way, it won’t matter.

·
Registered
11,210 Posts
RAFA in 4, I think.

Djokovic will go on a tear and take one set 6-1 or 6-2. Everything about both players' respective levels in this tournament suggests another win for Nadal. Schwartzman was a good preparation for him.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Surely Novak should be feeling 0 pressure here. He got thumped last year. Surely, it can't be that bad? Nadal in 4.

It's quite ironic that RG is Novak's most consistent slam in terms of making it deep.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Nadal in 3. Djokovic was struggling after 2 sets even against Matteo and reacted as if won the GS itself in thrilling 5 setter.
Djokovic sometimes looks lifeless and no power in his shots. He may snatch a set if he starts strong and Nadal is poor.

Hopping for a long 5 setter though (although looks impossible at this point given Djokovic's form) so that Tsitsi will have more chances in the final against Nadal.
Although straight set affairs is more likely to happen.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Last year's final was not a true indication of their respective clay levels, so this one could be closer. Maniacovic should be less fatigued and looks like he wants it pretty bad... should still be worth watching but Nadal warm favourite.

1 - 20 of 290 Posts