• DieGOAT in endurance battle

Votes: 11 10.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pick DieGOAT to roll over the Bull in 4 tight sets. They play for the privilege of getting thrashed by Djoko in the final, provided of course that PCB doesn't trigger Djoko into another shameful incident.

·
Your visions will happen
48,513 Posts
Nadal

4 sets, 4 hrs imo

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Dull is obviously a banned poster, banned from twitter, from youtube, from MTF and who knows from where else, It is funny Mods give infractions for silly things, but against real trolling they do not do anything about.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dull is obviously a banned poster, banned from twitter, from youtube, from MTF and who knows from where else, It is funny Mods give infractions for silly things, but against real trolling they do not do anything about.
Sorry to disappoint, but I am not Slade mate.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Diego will have his chances I think, they key is consistency & not feeling the need to go early in the rally. I get a sense that Nadal isn't moving like he has in previous years.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Diego can take a set here. Not winning though.

Probably similar to their 2018 meeting if Nadal repeats his first set level v Sinner. I suspect not though due to different conditions on a Friday afternoon in Paris.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
This aint Rome. Its Nadal going for history and hes close. Straight sets Nadal. And Diego is probably be gassed by the 2nd set

·
Registered
10,844 Posts
Diego in easy 5 sets

·
Registered
663 Posts
Nadal in 4.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Diego have no serve, he cant even win free points behind his serve
Rafa just will use his top spin and will make Diego run and run, + i dont think he will be 100 % fit after the epic battle with Thiem.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I found his OP quite insightful and entertaining, with just the required dash of humour. More than can be said about this match unfortunately.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I voted Schwartzman in 4, but I wouldn't be surprised if Nadal outlasts him in a very long match given that Nadal has spent very little time on court because of how soft his draw has been.

·
Registered
16,664 Posts
Either Schwartzman in 4 or Nadal in 4-5 sets.
It just depends on Nadal raising his level enough, however conditions will be even on Friday afternoon very far from ideal for his game, so Diego will his chances.

Expect a very gruelling battle which will exhaust both players.

Reactions: MalwareDie

·
Registered
16,664 Posts
Also guys, could you please stop quoting Nadalalot as I have this member on ignore and I am really not interested in her opinion.
Enough is enough, just avoid quoting or referring to her posts. THANK you

·
Registered
270 Posts
I pick DieGOAT to roll over the Bull in 4 tight sets. They play for the privilege of getting thrashed by Djoko in the final, provided of course that PCB doesn't trigger Djoko into another shameful incident.
Djokovic is no threat to Nadal over 5 sets outside Australia. He is the third wheel this era.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts