Mens Tennis Forums banner

• Djokovic

Votes: 54 79.4%
  • Khachanov

Votes: 14 20.6%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HUGE chance for Karen here. The talented russian has already destroyed Djokovic in Paris once. Can he do it again?

Reactions: guitarra

Registered
Djokovic shouldn't lose a set here.

Registered
they never played on clay tho. i'm at a total loss of how the OP comes to the conclusion karen should have a HUGE chance here, but what else is new considering the OP.

Registered
6-2 6-3 6-2

Made uckin poll PUBLIC!!! ALWAYS!

I wanted to know who those 3 who voted for Khach...but thx OP!

Reactions: Slamrev

Premium Member
Karen has as many chances to defeat Nole as Sascha has to defeat Rafa : a simple big phat zero.

Registered
Karen has as many chances to defeat Nole as Sascha has to defeat Rafa : a simple big phat zero.
Lol
Zverev:better serve,better bh.Higher peak.
I am not saying that he is going to beat him,but it is a stupid comparison

Khac would dream about of half the level Zverev showed on clay in 2018

Reactions: tribalfusion

Registered
Huge chance for Khachanov to flop here.
Djokovic in 3 easy sets

Registered
This is where the tournament really starts for djokovic. KK will cause more problems to novak than NDs first 3 opponents, and I can see him taking a set from the serb and making it very competitive, although if the russian fails to bring his best it will be a routine win for novak. Djokovic in 3, this time no bakery products. I hope KK plays well and make joker sweat a little, make him play well, novak needs to be tested before he goes deep and faces a strong opponent who can beat him(so he won't be undercooked).

Reactions: Nepoznati Knez

Registered
Just start the results thread - NID 2,3,2 Novak win.

Registered
I remember very well how easily Dominic won against Karen in RG last year. But Novak knows that he needs to play well and be focused, he definitely remembers that lost match in Paris indoors.

Banned
I remember very well how easily Dominic won against Karen in RG last year. But Novak knows that he needs to play well and be focused, he definitely remembers that lost match in Paris indoors.
Novak played Khachanov twice since that match. Won 6-3 6-3 and 6-2 6-2.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts