Registered
11,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Reactions: Tennis4Lyf

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Re: WWW RG R3? Sock vs. Coric

Very interesting matchup. Can Coric expose Suck's BH?

·
Registered
7,348 Posts

Good battle between two future stars of the tour. Sock to dictate the game with his sexy forehand and win in 4 sets.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

I am pulling for my Option F. I like Sock but I believe in having a plan and sticking with it

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Talented shotmaker to beat weaponless pusher in 4.

·
11,034 Posts
If Sock can keep the UE's down, he should have no trouble with this match.

Sock in 4, with Coric winning one close tiebreak.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Borna will get this one. Sock is running 3-4 out of court to hit fh... Kidd has enough skills to exploit that

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Odds for Borna at Pinnacle Sports are 2.74! Very nice. ;)

I would bet on it, but I have a rule to NEVER bet on teams/players I support. I see it as some sort of jinx. :D

P.S. I don't want to say Borna will surely win, just that 2.74 seems very generous. For me that match is a coin flip, with no real favorite.

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
Depands on the tactics and who will impose his rhythm. Coric is a good defender and Sock will need to work hard and be patient because there will be no easy points for him. Doubt Sock will play a great match with few UE so I'm expecting 5 sets. Coric's ROS l, which is unpredictable, will also play a big role here.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Sock's fitness is still suspect imo. He will need to take this in straights to win. Don't think that's happening. Coric in 5.
you realize Coric today played the longest match of his life, right?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Coric looks like an athlete. Sock looks like a shorter version of Isner.

I'm not sure who has a better chance of beating Nadal. Probably Coric since he has a good backhand. He also returns well from what I saw today. Should have no problem with Nadal's baby serves.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
IMO PCB would be a much harder match for Coric, he can expose Sock's weaknesses, something that Dimitrov should have done, but couldn't land a return or a backhand deeper then the service line.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts