1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
bit of a horror draw, this

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
I think it’s pretty relative. Fed is playing horrid clay court tennis so he could struggle against anyone who can force a rally.

·
Registered
990 Posts
bit of a horror draw, this
Looking forward to seeing you making a case for Nadal having a tough match in his 2nd round vs either a Yannick that's worse than the one he'll have already beat and doesn't even have a challenger title to his name or a Belgian with a 1-7 record at tour level.

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you making a case for Nadal having a tough match in his 2nd round vs either a Yannick that's worse than the one he'll have already beat and doesn't even have a challenger title to his name or a Belgian with a 1-7 record at tour level.
all I know is Rafa's 2nd round german will be better than Fed's :grin2:

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Otto has the honor of competing in Federer's 399th Slam match. Just think about that, the equivalent of reaching the final of 57 consecutive Slam events.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
I think it’s pretty relative. Fed is playing horrid clay court tennis so he could struggle against anyone who can force a rally.
Funny how you’re desperately trying to discredit federer all the time also in the live commentary thread. Even though he won in straights and had a 36/15 W/UE ratio in the end...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts