·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well?

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Tommy will win. Coric wasn't moving too great at the end of his match with Querrey. He's too clever for the young Croat imo.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Robredo has a shot. Beating Querrery is not exactly a great honor these days.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,873 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
:lol: James Ward style...
One thing is for sure though. Unlike Mr. I-got-dumped-by-my-first-girl-friend-so-my-life-is-over, Robredo will put up a fight. I really don't care for these early rounds. Everything starts clicking round 3 forward.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Robredo the showman that he is will let it go 5 sets where he will prevail.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Nice contrast between experience and youth in this match. While Robredo is big favorite I think Ćorić will put up a fight here.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
The only good outcome here is if both could lose.

·
Registered
645 Posts
kid has a chance, he has the game... question is, does he have strength and stamina or its still a bit too early?! hopefully, i will be able to see this match, as i see it going to distance.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
kid has a chance, he has the game... question is, does he have strength and stamina or its still a bit too early?! hopefully, i will be able to see this match, as i see it going to distance.
i'm positive Borna's physically in better condition than Robredo, he also has matching tools, but experience is with the old guy.

I do hope for the love of Federer that Borna pulls it off and set up a potential Balkan derby in third :)

Molim te brato, ajde..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts